Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thoughts for the day


I discovered the most amazing artist the other day, and I have been thinking about her work ever since. The messages and thoughts she shares are such a wonderful way to reflect and think about what is important each day and in each of us....I am looking forward to gifting these and sharing them with the kids and hope that everyone can  feel the impact of the words and the beauty of her work. 

Thank you to Caroline for inspiring me to hold these thoughts in each moment. Her work can be found at her Etsy shop-Paloma's Nest 


ENJOY!

1 comment:

Susy said...

I am also somewhat obsessed with these cubes in a "wow. i wish i thought of that." kind of way... Paloma's nest is indeed chocked full of yummy things. She's so creative.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin