Monday, July 28, 2008

Its a blog world after all


So after a summer Friday at the Amusement park with the kids..An early weekend morning catching up on this weeks favorite blogs. 
I am in awe of the talent, inspiration and insights..and thankful for each of you who take the time to share and post. I find myself drawn to a few blogs for a daily ( or weekly dose of inspiration )

This week, Melissa from Ruby Press granted a few awards, and motivated me to check out a few blogs I had seen listed as favorites. 
There are two that I can't wait to follow regularly. 

Thank you for sharing!

Photo from Jaqueline Veissid  courtesy of Coco+Kelley

1 comment:

cassandra said...

thank you so much for the mention, and for popping by my blog! i hope you'll visit often :) i'm about to go explore yours... isn't it amazing how much inspiration there is out there?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin