Saturday, December 13, 2008

Giving thanks


I was so excited when Joslyn from Simply Lovely and I firsted connected via her blog. I adore her sensibility, style and approach to life! When she asked me to be one of her featured bloggers this week, I was thrilled.

I continue to be amazed by the world online, the creativity, talent, intellegience, kindness and how on a daily basis ( or when ever I have a moment to have a look ) the inspiration that others most of whom I have never met bring a sense of enjoyment to my day.

Have been a bit remiss in blogging recently, and while I have a list of good reasons I miss it..knowing as I write, it gives me far more then the time it actually takes.

So as always, a huge thank you to Joslyn for welcoming me into her world in so many ways.

Much love...

Image courtesy of Absolutely Beautiful Things

2 comments:

amy turn sharp said...

Jos is my girl. I love her! Lov eyr blog too!!! kiss kiss

Joslyn said...

and i am so glad to have connected with you too!
xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin