Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tara Donne..I heart photography






I love photography. There is nothing much more to add...There is so much captured in a photograph and I am in awe of those with a keen eye and an opportunity to capture the layers of life. 

Photography and imagery are something I wanted to incorporate into our stores, and I realize I have yet to really do so...
Seasonal Photos that celebrate the cycles of life
Local Photographers who capture the life in the nearby surroundings
Simple Photography lessons and celebrations of kids own works...our daughter truly takes the most amazing shots
Images that celebrate who kids really are, free in exploring and doing and the people who love them
And on an on I go...motivated again to reconnect with those plans and to make it happen. 

Until then,  the work of Tara Donne is added to my file....her work is exquisite.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great!

Michele said...

Gorgeous Blog! I just stumbled upon your blog, and am looking forward to what's to come!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin