Monday, September 1, 2008


Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. 

-Flavia Weedn

On Friday, the morning after Nie Nie day, this quote appeared in my inbox from Real Simple. 
I don't remember signing up for any emails for Real Simple, and thought it curious that all of a sudden on this day...this quote. I thought these words summarized my feelings, and from so many posts I've read the feelings of many. 

The quote stays with me, as I think of her, her family that we have all now come to know a bit, and many others that I have the joy of truly knowing and just meeting. It stays with me, as the person I want to be, and the hopes I have for our kids...


Thank you to everyone for their support, and participation and stayed tuned, would love to help in more ways over the coming months..

So now, to the winners of the auction

Emily won ALL of the books ...A great library ( and perhaps much more reading in the future! )

Heather won ALL of the clothing.....The kids will be comfortable and stylish!

Meta  won the like a bike..Days of fun ahead!














Photo courtesy of Marston and Langinger

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin