Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yoga Today



For me, the back to school season is for some reason to me, the real start of a new year. 
Not into resolutions that much, but do love the opportunity to get organized, think about the new schedule, clean out the closets..ok you get the picture. 

That takes us to todays topic,  Yoga Today. I am sure many of you know about it already, but in case you don't OR have not signed up yet this is simply a friendly reminder. We all know the benefits of a yoga practice and knowing you can do it at home and it is FREE makes it a bit too good to be true. 

How I love the idea of Yoga, a few days a week, at home and at whatever time works into my schedule. What a brilliant concept!!!  Last but not least, it is shot in Jackson Hole, one of my favorite places in the WORLD....

Really  not much more to say, except as usual, I am now masterfully creating a great plan that has been doing downward dogs in the early morning hours before the kids or the rest of the world wakes us. Lets see how I do.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin