Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayers and Thanks


Sitting here this morning, thinking about how precious life is. 
Last night I read that Stephanie Nielson and her husband were in a serious plane crash and are in critical condition in the hospital. My thoughts and prayers are with she and her husband, their 4 children and all of their family and friends. The love and strength of all of us will help them through this really difficult time. 

I was talking with my husband last night, and was amazed at how deeply I was effected by the news.
Stephanie is one of those incredibly positive, energetic people who has a love for her family and life that is unbelievable. The honesty, and simplicity by which they live is an inspiration and I am grateful to her for the way she lives and shares her life. 

This morning, reading Gabrielle's post at Design Mom, I realized that I too want to send my thoughts and prayers to her family. You are in our hearts.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin