Friday, June 13, 2008

Big Thanks




One of my favorite things in the world is beautiful photography. 
I am constantly collecting books, images, and names of photographers and trying to improve my own casual photography style. 

One of our dearest friends Jo Manolis gave us the most amazing wedding gift. She photographed the week in Hawaii leading up to our wedding, the rehersal dinner and finally the wedding itself. 
With only fleeting memories of the amazing week we shared with the kids, family and friends, I find myself going back to the album she created for us, and experiencing the same flood of emotions.  For her gift and her friendship, I am eternally grateful. 


Check out her work and blog-it is simple and elegant. If you live in the Bay Area or Southern California she is a dream to work with...



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin