Friday, April 10, 2009

Taking the plunge




Ok, after months of thinking and really sitting back and understanding what I love and what was important to us when we started our little concept I am taking the plunge. I so love connecting with people, sharing and learning more about people, resources, adventures and stuff that makes our life as parents and people easier, richer and more rewarding. A place where ideas, people, and a community can be created.
When my husband first started talking about what he wanted and hoped we could do, I did not really and truly understand. Now I do. And while bringing that dream to life is likely a bigger project and focus for us in 2010, for now I know at least that the desire for me is strong to start capturing the topics, connecting with the people and learning from others. There are so many people we meet, information that is sent, stories that are told and stuff that people send to us. My hope is that this will be a place to share those all.
So here we go, I am planning to work on some of the content this weekend, and go live on Monday.

Taking the plunge...please, please join me and let us know what you think.
Please come for a visit Peek...Aren't You Curious

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin