Friday, March 13, 2009

Proud


There are a few things that I would step back and allow myself to say I am really proud of.
In this post, I am sharing two. Pretty remarkable for me.

First, proud of my amazing family and the ability for me to finally see what a rich and full life can be filled with. Over the last 6 years, following my heart without a lot of knowledge and experience and with a true partner we have begun to create a life with meaning. It is at this point as well, that I can acknowledge who I am, how to become my best self and what our world can look like everyday. More details to follow.....

Secondly, to have created a concept and started a business that has begun to take shape as I imagined it in my mind.
Despite our timing ( who could have known! ) as we stay true to the vision, partner with people who are smart, creative, thoughtful and fearless, we can create something great.
Quietly we have been working to tweak our website ( with bigger plans in the work for later this year ) and I must say, I am really proud.
Have a look, tell a friend, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

rikshaw design said...

love all the new images on the site!! looks so great!!

sarah said...

I can't stop looking at the site so I guess that is considered more than peeking. At this point I'm openly staring. I'm such a brazen hussy.

amazing and congrats!!!

(and now I know where all of my money will be going. I have a weak spot for kids clothing)

Unknown said...

good for you! i am also a business owner, and you do need to stay true to your vision and keep remembering the potential of what you are building.
congratulations!
xox

Joslyn said...

you should be very, very proud. The site is gorgeous and my girlies wear their clothes from peek ALL THE TIME ;-)
xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin