Friday, March 6, 2009

One Kings Lane


So not supposed to be shopping ( and truly I am not, and have not been in awhile ) Unless it is for the kids or at a major discount.
When my friend Melissa from Ruby Press, introduced me to two great gals that were launching a new online sample sale site, I was intrigued. After talking with Allison and Susan, I could tell that it was going to be FABULOUS. A great roster of brands at 70% off retail...based on what I heard, I am super excited for the launch.
So here we go, One Kings Lane..and to entice us all to be added to the waiting list, they are giving away an HERMES throw. You'll be notified of their sales via email!

I told you they had style!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh--looks awesome! I rarely make purchases from sites like Gilt because I still can't reason spending that much on myself. But if it's for the HOUSE, well that's okay, right? Right?! Thanks for the heads up--I just joined and can't wait to see what they have in store!

Mafe Molinari said...

thanks so much for the tip!

Unknown said...

i just signed up with them last week - i was on their 'wait list' for about a minute! i really like the site so far!
xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin