Friday, October 3, 2008

Peek...Just Updated our Site for Fall.


So I have been a lame, tired, overworked blogger. 
We have had so much going on at home, at work and some exciting personal news that has kept us busy and off the computers...

One of the things we have been working on is a total site redesign and a really exciting new on line concept for our brand. Our dear Abbie, from passing notes is working on it with my husband. Trust me, I've seen some of it, and it looks great. Getting ready for an end of year, early January launch. We are planning to partner with some interesting people, and would love ANYONE who is interested in participating in our efforts to let me know. More details to follow so you know what you are actually in for. 

In the meantime, Thrilled that our Fall update to our existing site is FINALLY up...Just a small Fall update. PLEASE let me know what you think about anything so we can improve. 



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin