Friday, May 8, 2009

Martha Stewart Wicker at Kmart


I love wicker. Plain and Simple, Indoors and Out. We have a fabulous set of black wicker chairs outside on our patio, and when we move, I keep thinking about how fabulous they would be indoors in a kitchen or dining area..

Which, of course got me thinking. I keep seeing the Martha Stewart Channel Islands Collection, and I must say I think it is fabulous. I can totally picture the sofa, chairs and tables in any outdoor space. With a pile of magazines and morning coffee or a group of friends, beverages and ice cream sandwiches the perfect place from which to hang out and catch up.

I also love the sofa and chairs in doors....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy you have such a lovely blog!
Thanks so much for visiting mine and have a great weekend!

Kellie Collis said...

That wicker looks so beautiful with the white walls and doors and beautiful outdoor area!

Unknown said...

That wicker is truly awesome.!! Its really great that Martha Stewart Wicker available at Kmart.

said...

Hi everyone! Regarding the Martha Stewart wicker set pictured above..I have the set. It's great. Does anyone know where or how I can get a replacement seat cushion for it? My set is outside and unfortunately a mouse ate the roping on the cushion.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin