Monday, January 4, 2010

Letteria



Came across this wonderful talent ages ago, and keep checking back to see if and when her etsy shop will be stocked. No news yet :( Love these coasters as inspiration for a simple party invite for the girls. I am a fan of simple, old fashion birthday parties and all things lovingly and handmade.

Something about these is lovely.
PS. The girls are 8 months old today, and I must be thinking about how to celebrate all the small wonderful moments that are going by way to fast.

5 comments:

stacy mayer said...

What a joy to visit your blog. I will certainly be back often! Please visit me as well, anytime. You are most welcome!
Stacy Mayer

stacy mayer said...

P.S. I have twins, too! Identical boys who are 15! :)
Stacy Mayer

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I love that pink and the typeface and the offset! I could've used those when family was in town last week!

Jennifer Ramos
www.MadeByGirl.com
MadeByGirl.blogspot.com

one sydney road said...

Just came across your blog - it's lovely!! I just adore anything related to type - these are fantastic!

Eleanor said...

je vois la vie en rose. :) super cute!! and happy nearly birthday to your babies... :) x http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin